GET CERTIFIED TODAY! (SAVE $2,500) COMPARED TO OTHER TRAININGS OUT THERE
What is a Release Train Engineer (RTE)
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). The RTE’s major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
Although Agile Release Trains (ARTs) are composed of self-organizing and self-managing teams, trains don’t drive or steer themselves on autopilot. That responsibility falls to the RTE who operate most effectively as servant leaders. They have a solid grasp of how to scale Lean and Agile practices and understand the unique opportunities and challenges associated with facilitating and continuously aligning a large development program.
Become a SAFe® Certified Release Train Engineer today!
This certification will help you:
- Execute and continuously improve PI Planning
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters utilizing new processes and mindsets
- Work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
For this certification you get:
- 3-Day Training & Workshop
- Q & A Session
- Save $2,500 compared to other coaches